Thursday 31 May 2012

Unconditional Love..!!


"Parents"!! Without them there is nothing for children. They are the one who suffer a lot to bring up their children but never complain. Mom and dad, work hard equally and puts lot of effort just to give their child an awesome life.Whatever they had missed in their life, they dream of giving it to their child. For ex, if they had not enjoyed a luxurious, rich life, it is so obvious that they want their child to enjoy it. Only for that they work so hard and make us study. In my childhood, many would ask me "who do you like the most?? your mom? or your dad? " Since I was a child, I would answer depending on my mood, as on who gave me the chocolate that day. But now when I think of that question, I don't understand why should I choose one when both are the reason for my existence. Both are equally to be loved and respected. Few people oppose to celebrate mother's and father's day saying that it is a foreign culture, or a single day is not enough to celebrate but children should respect them everyday. But when there are many days in a week, why do we celebrate only on a weekend?? When there are many days  in a month, why  is the salary given only at the end of the month?? When we live everyday, why do we celebrate only on our birthday?? So, it is not that we love or respect them only on the mother's or father's day. But we need a day to celebrate and express that we love them so much. They should never be forgotten and should not be hurt even for  a moment. So now it is time for you to say sorry if you have hurt them unintentionally  today or just a few days before. So love them, respect them and make them happy each and everyday because without them we are just nothing..!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment