Tuesday 2 September 2014

Don't let "story telling" become a "story telling"

"Stories," this word  brings out the kid hidden within each one of us. "Story Telling" was one such competition in school, wherein most of us participated. It is also the favorite activity of every golden ager. We heard lots of stories in our childhood. It specially help children to imagine. What if we cannot imagine things? Can we really make our dreams come true? Few may say " I do not waste time in day dreaming, instead, would go and get what I want." There lies a difference between "day dreaming" and "imagining". If you cannot really "imagine" what you exactly want, you are definitely wasting time in being a day dreamer. Every dream needs to be imagined.

                      Earlier grandparents at home used to tell many stories. I still remember all the stories I heard and read. I definitely say it helped me in creative thinking, dream and imagine things just like I want them to happen, and a hope to make all my dreams come true.

                    It is also a good exercise to brains of both the speaker and the listener too. So, open the story books, or your brain which can create several stories. Let us not make "story telling was once upon a time..!!"  but let us begin the story from, "once upon a time,."

0 comments:

Post a Comment